Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It seems like in order to have a stable, praise-worthy relationship, you have to be rather accomplished in order for that to happen. In many cases, relationships less than that are solely out of convenience.

Unfortunately for me, I know I have quite a long way to go before I will be accomplished to the adequate standards that I see befitting for myself.

My best friend told me recently that many of us often make the mistakes to look for fault in ourselves when we get rejected.

We do this when really the answer is in front of us as plain as day. The problem in fact lies within them, nonetheless, we still can feel vulnerable and convince ourselves otherwise.

I did that for 9 months whilst in Europe. I cannot fall victim to it again.

Tonight I went to the Royal Main Art Theatre and saw Towel Head with my co-worker, Colin. Tomorrow I am having breakfast with the friend I can laugh the most around, Rob.
Tomorrow night I am dressing and dancing to the 80's with my best friend and company.

Things, I hope, will be fine.

0 comments: