Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Seriously, I only feel like associating with people who have known me 2+ years anymore. Then I could risk the chance of people writing me off as pompous or highbrow. I'm neither of those, and I don't exude any such related characteristics if one really gets to know me. Meeting new people altogether now dismays me.

There is a risk though just being candid and who I am. Fear of being subjected to scrutinising without accuracy. Never before in my life have I been self conscious about it. I have always deflected myself away from the mainstream with my overall appearance, the music I listen to, etc. Perhaps I should demote my individuality as I know it and start wear studded belts, throw away my science DVD's, and watch Project Runway like everyone else. Well, no, I am not going to do that, but I feel as if I have to start becoming intuitively aware of the infrastructure of the types of people I can correspond to with more agreeably and eloquently than others. Labelling who they are in simple words might be construed as bias, but in my own awareness, I have a rough idea of the qualities and peculiarities they exhibit.

I just feel a little hurt now, so hence the dramatic intonation in my words..

..moving on.

I wrote my cousin Crystal about my interest of moving to Chicago, and she replied favourably to my e-mail. I liked that.

Little known fact, I watch this show obsessively on my computer everyday. I love it.

Elisabeth wore a 'Ameri-Cain' shirt today to elevate her exhausting Republican rhetoric.






0 comments: