Thursday, May 31, 2007

Refreshing news for a change.

I made some slight change of plans of where I will be living in Prague. I will be living in a nicer and more centralized area of the city now instead of staying at the accomodations my school provided for me. I will be living in district 7 in a flat that houses an entire floor with six or seven roommates. The building was constructed in 1920, and I really love the architecture of it. Here are a few pictures of the building, room, and neighborhood.
Bedroom

Closer inspection of the ceiling.


Building.


street.

Balcony with one of my roommates, Martin.

(The best part. I will be paying $250 in US currency to live there per month. )


!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Cilla said...

Wow Nick...very cool...I'm jealous!
Hope all your new friends make good room mates and play nice :)
Love, Your Chicago Aunt