Monday, May 21, 2007

thank you, chicago.




I had an immediate thought after I got off the train last night in downtown Royal Oak, and as I was headed back on 75 north. It was the scenery...


I found myself disgruntled with just looking at all these familairities.


and to think, I found myself in a state of sorrow a couple weeks ago at the thought of all this being gone. When I was in Chicago this past weekend. I had absolutely no idea where I was much of the time. Adam led the way, and made the decsions on what route to take, and I followed along quietly, yet attentively.


There were times though this past weekend I felt out out of my comfort zone, and it left me with a unusual feeling. but it soon became apparent to me, it wasn't that it was unsettling to me...


It actuality, I was reveling in it.


It was something about not knowing at all where I in fact was, and what I was about to see next, and also the fact of being in the company with someone completely new.


I loved the feeling that anything was possible.


It made me infactually know that moving to Europe is my destiny.